Parking Lot & Outdoor Exhibit Manager
Dairy Classroom Coordinator
Cow Coliseum Co-Manager
Social Media Writer, On Site Personality and CDX Ambassador
Bulk Ticket and Signage Manager, On site Officer Coordinator
Questions? Call or email anytime! 519.838.0117
History of CDX
The Canadian Dairy XPO (CDX) is a professional tradeshow for dairy producers and their families to see the latest in innovation and be educated on producing safe nutritious dairy products. CDX is held at the Stratford Rotary Complex, in Perth County – which has the highest concentration of dairy farms in Canada.
Does Canada not deserve its own exclusive national dairy showcase? This was the question that CDX founder Jordon Underhill found himself asking when crossing the border from another World Dairy Expo road trip, to Madison Wisconsin. A cow crazy Canadian, 15+ years of travelling to international dairy events and a passion for advancing the Canadian dairy industry, all led to the inception of the CDX concept. Jordon felt strongly that the Canadian dairyman was well respected globally for genetic excellence and early adoption of innovation, but needed a national platform for continuous improvement and global showcase.
Drive down a side road in any Province of Canada and look to your left and look to your right. It won’t be long until you pass a well kept dairy operation and you will understand where the CDX positioning statement came from “Pride In Dairy”. The XPO makes effort to provide coverage in the 3 dominant dairy languages in Canada: English, French and Dutch.
Today – CDX is owned and operated by ROI Event Management, Jordon Underhill and his wife Donna Underhill. Operating from Guelph, ROI Event Management is a family run business of motivated and passionate agricultural people.
We proudly give back to local communities and donate to: local 4-H dairy clubs, Stratford Minor Hockey Association, Perth County Dairy Committee, Stratford Stingers Volleyball club and Stratford Ag Society.
Interested in being a sponsor of CDX?
Contact Donna at email@example.com
Proud Sponsors 2018
Official Media Partners
Official French Partners
Supporting Media Partners
WeCover Cow Coliseum: Building Suppliers
To Bean Or Not TO Bean
2018 Complex Layout
Hall 1 & Lower Lobby
We Cover Cow Coliseum
Forage & Milking Mall
TMR & Forage Superstore Hall
Outdoor Exhibit Corral
2019 Stratford & Area Accomodation
The Albert Street Inn
- Info: Rates starting at: $99.00
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Info: 71 rooms
- Email: dquast @ festivalinnstratford.com
Forest Motel & Woodland Retreat
- Info: 20 rooms
- Email: kim @ forestmotel.on.ca
- Info: Starting at $199
- Email: info @ fostersinn.com
Hatfield House on Hibernia
- Info: Rates starting at: $150.00
- Email: hatfieldhouseonhibernia @ gmail.com
Mercer Hall Inn
- Info: 14 rooms
- Email: shazelle @ mercerhall.com
- Info: 21 rooms and 4 petites suites
- Email: cparson @ thebruce.ca
Quality Hotel & Suites Woodstock
- Info: CDX special preferred rate: $105
- Book through website!
The Stratford Hotel
- Info: $109 rooms, $119 suites
- Email: info @ stratfordhotel.on.ca
Queens Inn at Stratford
- Info: Preferred rate: $79.00
- Email: queensinn @ rogers.com
Best Western Plus The Arden Park Hotel
- Info: 144 rooms
- Email: reservation @ wightman.ca
The Parlour Inn
- Info: Starting at $109.00 per night
- Email: email@example.com
Bentley’s Inn & Lofts at 99
- Info: $99/night plus tax, additional guests $29/night
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CDX Official Workbook Advertising
2019 Official CDX Advertising Opportunities
- 10,000+ distributed to all dairy producers across Canada, 6 weeks prior to CDX – inserted into March issue of the Milk Producer
- Distributed at CDX admission gates
- ALL ADVERTISERS GET: Free colour logo in Exhibitor Directory, Free CDX tickets
- Search by company name, product type, key word or by tradeshow hall to find exhibitors
- Colour logo will appear next to your company name on the drop down menu when searched
- Once your company name is selected your exact location will appear on the exhibitor tradeshow hall layout with your logo on your exhibit location
- (min. 3 months)
- links to your website
- cross promoted on social media channels (Facebook & Twitter)
- Banner is 300px x 250px, or video is 45 – 60 sec in length
- Promoted to College & University seniors and graduate students from dairy and agriculture programs
- Students will be onsite Thursday April 5th from 9am – 11am to drop off resumes at your exhibit
- By participating in the resume blitz program, you will get the following:
- Signage at your exhibit indicating that you are participating in the resume blitz
- Bolded company name in exhibitor directory
- A chance to meet one-on-one with motivated dairy youth looking to secure employment
Please contact Donna 519-838-0117 ext. 704 if you are interested in advertising in CDX’s Official Workbook.
Our Valued Dairy Exhibitors
A & L Canada Laboratories Inc.
A&A EZ Brush & Oiler Inc.
Abate and Associates Inc
ABS Global Inc.
ADM Animal Nutrition
Advanced Dairy Systems Ltd.
Ag-Bag/ Farm Supply Sales Ltd.
Agri-King, Inc. / Silo-King Forage Management
Albers Dairy Equipment Inc.
Alta Genetics Inc.
American Farm Products
Animal-Pro Products / Dairyman’s Choice
Arntjen North America Ltd.
Artex Barn Solutions Ltd.
Ayr Farmers Mutual
B & L Farm Services Ltd.
Bauman Manufacturing Ltd.
Bax Audio Video Inc.
Big Ass Fans
Bio-Ag Consultants & Distributors Inc.
Bluewater Pipe Inc.
BMO Bank of Montreal
Britespan Building Systems Inc.
Brodie Ag and Industrial Inc.
Buchanan & Hall
Burgessville Grain & Feed
B-W Feed & Seed Ltd.
Canag Farm Technology Manufacturing Group
Canarm Ag Systems
CanGrow Crop Solutions
Christian Farmers Fed. of Ontario
Cleanfix North America
Cow Planet Ltd.
Crop Quest Inc.
Cumberland Valley Analytical Services Inc. / Honeyland Ag Services
Daco Animal Nutrition
Dairy Lane Systems Ltd.
Dairy Nutrition Plus
Dairy One Forage Lab
Davon Sales Inc
DCL Animal Health & Nutrition
De Vor Enterprises Ltd.
DFK Equipment Sales Inc.
EasyFix Rubber Products North America
Elanco Animal Health
EMC Agri Ltd.
Engage Animal Health
ESM Farm Equipment Ltd.
Evergreen Liquid Plant Food
Farm Credit Canada
Farm for Profit
Fight Bac, Deep Valley Farm Inc.
FIRMA Foreign Exchange
Floradale Feed Mill Ltd.
Furst-McNess Company of Canada
GEA Farm Technologies
Gem Silage Products
Golden Calf Company
Grand Valley Fortifiers
Grandview Concrete Grooving Inc
Greenoak Dairy Equipment
Guardian Structures Inc.
Halchemix Canada Inc.
Harco Ag Equipment
Harco Co. Ltd.
Harmony Door Service Inc.
Hensall District Co-Operative Inc.
Hoofcount Auomatic Footbaths (Ag Marsh)
IDEXX Livestock, Poultry and Dairy
IGPC Ethanol Inc.
ING Nutrition Inc.
Jake’s Welding Inc.
Jefo Nutrition Inc.
Jeni Mobile Wash Ltd.
JJM Concrete Grooving
John Deere Canada
Jones Feed Mills Ltd.
K.I. Samen Ltd.
Karcher Professional Wash Systems
Kenpal Farm Products Inc.
KLS Engineering Ltd.
Kubota Canada Ltd.
Legend Rubber Inc.
Lely North America
Liquid Feeds International Ltd.
London Dairy Supply Ltd.
LUCK//NOW Products – Helm Welding
LVI Litter Processors
Maizex Seeds Inc.
Matrix Environmental Solutions
Michael’s Stabling Developments Inc.
Milk Producer Magazine
Molesworth Farm Supply
Morton Equipment Ltd.
National Bank of Canada
Norwell Dairy Systems Ltd.
Novus International Inc.
Nuhn Forage Inc.
Nuhn Industries Inc.
O & T Farms
OmniCoil Spring Works Inc.
Ontario Farmer Publication
Ontario Federation of Agriculture
Ontario Forage Council
Ontario Harvestore Systems
Ontario Soil and Crop Improvement Association
Partner Ag Services
Paul Mueller Company
Pestell Minerals & Ingredients
Pioneer Dairy and Farm Automation Systems
PNS Tech Corp.
POST Farm Structures
Puli-Systems North America Ltd.
Purina Canada Inc. (Cargill)
Quality Seeds Ltd.
RBC Royal Bank
Re/Max Farm Ontario
Re/Max A-B Reality Ltd.
Red Barn Mats and North West Rubber
Relief Herdsmen Services
Robinson BioProducts Inc.
RPC BPI Agriculture
Russ Koch Construction Ltd.
Rural Routes Pest Control
Schippers Canada Ltd.
Schoonderwoerd Bros. Concrete ltd.
Secco International Inc.
Select Sires GenerVations Inc./ AgroChem Inc.
Select Sires GenerVations Inc./ SOP
Select Sires GenerVations Inc.
Serval Canada Foods Ltd.
SGS Canada Inc.
SILOKING Canada Ltd.
Smart Turner Pumps Inc.
Stonecrest Engineering Inc.
Stratford Agri Analysis
Stratford Farm Equipment
Stubbe’s Precast Agriculture Inc.
Sun-North Systems Ltd.
Superior Mat & Comfort Inc.
Tags4all Global Inc./Greenfreestall/ Boomerang
Tama Canada Ltd.
Tasco Dome (GGS Structures)
TD Canada Trust
Ten Hove’s Custom Farming
Triaro Farms Inc.
Trillium Mutual Insurance Company
Udder Comfort Inc.
UKAL Canada Inc.
University of Guelph, Ridgetown Campus
Valmetal/ Jamesway Farm Equipment
Vanden Bussche Irrigation Equipment Ltd.
Vandenburg Equipment Service Ltd.
Vaughan Company Inc.
Veal Farmers of Ontario
Ventec Canada Inc.
Verkley Design & Modelling
Vetoquinol Canada Inc.
WAI Products Inc.
Waikato Milking Systems
Wallenstein Feed and Supply Ltd.
Weidemann/ Wacker Neuson
Wilcocks Brothers/ PolyTank
WRC Purifying Ltd.
W-S Feed & Supplies Ltd.
Zuidervaart Agri-Import Ltd.